Container Number Recognition System for Effective Terminal Management
VECON-SPREADER is an automated container number recognition system which enables efficient and accurate container movements at yard and quay for the ports and container terminal industries. With a camera set on both sides of the spreader, the system automatically captures, recognizes, records, and verifies the container ID numbers of the containers while loading or unloading.
VECON-SPREADER supports straddle truck, Rail-Mounted Gantry crane (RMG) and Rubber-Tired Gantry (RTG) cranes’ operations.
Key Features & Benefits
– Real-time automated recognition and verification of container numbers while loading/unloading
– High accuracy rate of 95% with processing time within 5 seconds
– Support various container sizes’ recognitions: ISO Standard 20, 40, 45, 48 feet long
– Container movement and logistics at terminals
– Container loading/unloading management
– Industrial Computer
– CCTV Camera
– IDS Falcon Capture Card (frame grabbler)
– External Trigger from PLC
|For further details please see Enquiry and Download|